Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ingvar Larsson <in...@gil-support.se> on 2004/01/23 09:38:39 UTC

Re: Is it possible to deploy a struts 1.1 application in Tomcat 5.x ? - Solved!

Tanks all of you who tried to help me!

I still do not know what the problem was. I was using Tomcat 5.0.16 and
found a newer version (5.0.18) at the Jakarta site. Just downloaded and
installed it. No problems after that.

Cheers!
Ingvar