Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2019/02/18 16:42:46 UTC

Perltidy

To continue with out automatic code formatting, I’d like to do this for our Perl script and modules as well. I’ve prepared a Draft PR, https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pull/5000 <https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pull/5000>, please take a look what you think. I’m open for suggestions to changes to the configuration here, if someone has other thoughts and preferences.

Congrats everyone on 5000 PRs as well! :-).

Cheers,

— leif

Re: Perltidy

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.
Hahaha, I read the title and Walt's response as "perfidity".

Re: Perltidy

Posted by Walt Karas <wk...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.