Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/05/07 15:32:44 UTC

New Patch Available field added to OpenJPA JIRAs

I've enabled the Patch Info/Patch Available field for OpenJPA JIRAs, as
we discovered having this field was very useful for the Geronimo project.

I would ask that when non-committers attach patches to a JIRA, please
edit the JIRA and check the Patch Available option, which will mark the
JIRA status as Patch Available in the standard JIRA Navigator screens
and also allows us to easily query for all JIRAs with patches.

Thanks,
Donald