Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2015/04/20 18:12:11 UTC

[allura:tickets] Re: #7870 Clean up .ini files

1. yes it should be the same.  `forgemail.url` is used in outgoing emails.  I think we could remove it and just use `base_url` but I didn't do that at this point.

4. the `oauth.can_import_forum` stuff is pretty old and doubtfully even used by anyone.  So I don't want to document it more :)

6.  Yes, intentionally.  I grouped them with other related settings (outgoing mail, URLs, incoming mail) rather than by name since they seemed to fit better with other settings than with themselves

Inheritance is explained in the comments the top of the file.

Everything else addressed with a new commit on `db/7870` branch and ready for review.

---

** [tickets:#7870] Clean up .ini files**

**Status:** in-progress
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** sf-current sf-2
**Created:** Tue Apr 14, 2015 09:17 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Mon Apr 20, 2015 03:55 PM UTC
**Owner:** Dave Brondsema

We should standardize on comment syntax, and add examples/comments for all config values that are possible.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/