Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Prasad Sooriyaarachchi <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/13 06:31:49 UTC

Re: [platform-dev] YouTube: status of NetBeans move to Apache

Hi Moderators,

I volunteered in Netbeans Sinhalese translation project and came to know
there is a transition to Apache NB.
I like to continue working on it and for other modules at the same time.
How can I enroll in Confluence as a contributor/coder or editor.

I have no access to my old confluence account
prasad.sooriyaarachchi@oracle.com anymore.

Hope, anyone can guide me regarding this.
Thanks,
Prasad

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Excellent and welcome!

Join the mailing list as described here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+Participate

Gj