Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net> on 2001/07/11 15:11:49 UTC

String[]

Hi,

I haven´t solve the string-array problem but I´ve found a second form of
wsdl-declaration of the complex type for String[].

I´ve used:

<xsd:complexType name='ArrayOfstring'>
        <xsd:complexContent>
          <xsd:restriction base='SOAP-ENC:Array'>
            <xsd:attribute ref='SOAP-ENC:arrayType'
wsdl:arrayType='xsd:string[]'/>
          </xsd:restriction>
        </xsd:complexContent>
      </xsd:complexType>

And the server send type-conversion-erros.

Now I´ve found:

 <xsd:complexType name='ArrayOfstring'>
      <xsd:complexContent mixed='false'>
          <xsd:restriction base='SOAP-ENC:Array'>
            <xsd:sequence>
              <xsd:element minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='unbounded'
name='String' type='xsd:string' />
            </xsd:sequence>
          </xsd:restriction>
         </xsd:complexContent>
      </xsd:complexType>

What is the meaning of the second one. What is the better way?

best regards

Oliver