Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/16 14:37:40 UTC

Re: Forced Metadata Transformation Connector - does it update document metadata/properties?

Hi Ashutosh,

The file system output connector does not have any way of writing metadata
to the file system.  It can only write binary document content.  If you
want to record metadata extracted from a file you will need to select a
different output connector (or write your own).

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
There is a REST API which allows you programmatic access to the reports.

Karl

Posted by as...@wipro.com.
[...]

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com<http://www.wipro.com>

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashutosh,