Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by calfi <ca...@inwind.it> on 2003/05/27 13:47:41 UTC

Help security

Hi all,
how can I secure Xindice? I would like to know how to grant permission to users by Username and Password.

TIA
Carmen

Re: Help security

Posted by jmt <jm...@dxdydz.net>.
To bypass security problems, not handled by xindice, I use embedded xindice, and
access is provided through a webapp that filters users and users requests.

RE: Help security

Posted by Trevor Leung <tr...@cuhk.edu.hk>.
Hi,

As I know, security is not supported at this moment.

Trevor
CUHK