Posted to builds@apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2015/01/28 17:33:34 UTC

Wipe out workspace: "An error occurred processing your request"

Hello all,

I'm trying to wipe the workspace for the job
"incubator-brooklyn-master-windows". When I click Workspace -> Wipe
Out Current Workspace, I very quickly get an error like this one:

An error occurred processing your request. Ask your Jenkins
administrator to look up details.
ErrorID=2a5d519a-10de-47c4-af66-b932c6544e0a

________________________________
Stack trace suppressed by the suppress stack trace plugin

Can any Jenkins administrator shed a light on what is happening here?

Thanks
Richard.

Re: Wipe out workspace: "An error occurred processing your request"

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Le samedi 31 janvier 2015 11:28:49 Gavin McDonald a écrit :
> > On 31 Jan 2015, at 1:16 am, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:
> >
> > from todays build, windows1 seems to be still unable to build anything
> > [1],
> > while windows2 is ok: see latest successful on windows2 followed by
> > failure on windows1 [2]
> >
> > Is anybody available with enough karma to just reboot windows1 slave?
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDS-51
> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDS-51>Or is Andrew the only
> > one able to do that?
> I’m hurt that you don’t remember me ;)
glad to see you on this :)

in general, mailing list vs Jira (vs HipChat if we expect to ping someone in
particular): it's a little bit confusing to know which one to use at which
moment to be the most effective

> Slave restarted.
thank you: my test results in the Jira issue

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
from todays build, windows1 seems to be still unable to build anything [1],
while windows2 is ok: see latest successful on windows2 followed by failure on
windows1 [2]

Is anybody available with enough karma to just reboot windows1 slave?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDS-51
Or is Andrew the only one able to do that? I can understand one guy can't do

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Could you open a JIRA? Thanks.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.