Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/08/15 05:20:28 UTC

[lang] Work left for 2.1

[http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Lang]

Three things are left on the dev work list (unless I've missed something).

* Entities - Needs finishing.

  The conversations on this are a year old. When I looked at this I was a
bit worried that it seems to have a lot of optimisations in.

* StringUtils.split - Unsure if more needed here.

* DurationFormatUtils - Needs finishing.

I'm going to try and focus on DurationFormatUtils, see if I can get into
the mindset of the original coder and finish Stephen's suggestions.

Once these three are done, we then have half a dozen or so things to
decide we're happy with.

Hen