Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2006/04/13 19:05:49 UTC

Re: New bayes poison

That's a valid DK sig;

 0.0 DK_POLICY_SIGNSOME     Domain Keys: policy says domain signs some mails
 0.0 DK_POLICY_TESTING      Domain Keys: policy says domain is testing DK
 0.0 DK_SIGNED              Domain Keys: message has a signature
-0.0 DK_VERIFIED            Domain Keys: signature passes verification

The spammer used the Yahoo! webmail infrastructure (probably via an
automated HTTP client) to send his spam.

--j.

Re: New bayes poison

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 09:33:10AM -0400, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> I added the following line to my init.pre

The line is already in v310.pre, you can just uncomment it.

> Apr 14 09:26:04 saturn spamd[14286]: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/DomainKeys.pm line
> 44.
> Apr 14 09:26:04 saturn spamd[14286]: Compilation failed in require at
> (eval 21) line 1.

Do you have the required Mail::DomainKeys module installed (as listed
in the INSTALL doc)?

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Computers run on faith, not electrons.

Re: New bayes poison

Posted by "Steven W. Orr" <st...@syslang.net>.
On Thursday, Apr 13th 2006 at 17:53 -0400, quoth Theo Van Dinter:

=>On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 11:45:07PM +0200, Michael Monnerie wrote:
=>> > �0.0 DK_POLICY_SIGNSOME � � Domain Keys: policy says domain signs
=>> > some mails 0.0 DK_POLICY_TESTING � � �Domain Keys: policy says domain
=>> > is testing DK 0.0 DK_SIGNED � � � � � � �Domain Keys: message has a
=>> > signature -0.0 DK_VERIFIED � � � � � �Domain Keys: signature passes
=>>
=>> Where to get these rules?
=>
=>They're standard in 3.1 if you have enabled the
=>Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DomainKeys plugin.

I added the following line to my init.pre

and when I restart sa I get these in my maillog.

Apr 14 09:26:04 saturn spamd[14286]: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/DomainKeys.pm line
44.
Apr 14 09:26:04 saturn spamd[14286]: Compilation failed in require at
(eval 21) line 1.
Apr 14 09:26:04 saturn spamd[14286]: plugin: failed to create instance of
plugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DomainKeys: Can't locate object method
"new" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DomainKeys" at (eval 22)
line 1.

But when I try to install the missing package it says:

Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DomainKeys is up to date (undef).

Any advice?

--
steveo at syslang dot net TMMP1 http://frambors.syslang.net/
Do you have neighbors who are not frambors?

Re: New bayes poison

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 11:45:07PM +0200, Michael Monnerie wrote:
> >  0.0 DK_POLICY_SIGNSOME     Domain Keys: policy says domain signs
> > some mails 0.0 DK_POLICY_TESTING      Domain Keys: policy says domain
> > is testing DK 0.0 DK_SIGNED              Domain Keys: message has a
> > signature -0.0 DK_VERIFIED            Domain Keys: signature passes
>
> Where to get these rules?

They're standard in 3.1 if you have enabled the
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DomainKeys plugin.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Note that I am a proponent of Zen in the Art of Systems Administration,
 and thus believe that it's appropriate to present yourself as a beginner
 in all things. This helps you keep a fresh perspective and spank the
 unsuspecting at snooker." - Benjy Feen

Re: New bayes poison

Posted by Michael Monnerie <mi...@it-management.at>.
On Donnerstag, 13. April 2006 19:05 Justin Mason wrote:
>  0.0 DK_POLICY_SIGNSOME     Domain Keys: policy says domain signs
> some mails 0.0 DK_POLICY_TESTING      Domain Keys: policy says domain
> is testing DK 0.0 DK_SIGNED              Domain Keys: message has a
> signature -0.0 DK_VERIFIED            Domain Keys: signature passes
> verification

Where to get these rules?

mfg zmi