Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com> on 2008/03/17 23:45:59 UTC

MarkMail archives?

Hi folks,

Are people interested in getting couchdb's mailing lists into
MarkMail? <http://apache.markmail.org>?

Ted

Re: MarkMail archives?

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
On 17.03.2008, at 23:45, Ted Leung wrote:
> Are people interested in getting couchdb's mailing lists into
> MarkMail? <http://apache.markmail.org>?

Sure, markmail is pretty neat. Somewhat confusing navigation when
you're just trying to find and browse a specific list, but otherwise
cool.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher Lenz
   cmlenz at gmx.de
   http://www.cmlenz.net/

Re: MarkMail archives?

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Mar 17, 2008, at 18:45 , Ted Leung wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Are people interested in getting couchdb's mailing lists into
> MarkMail? <http://apache.markmail.org>?

I can't see how that would hurt, so +1 :-)

Thanks!
Jan

Re: MarkMail archives?

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@bytesexual.org>.
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 05:45:59PM -0500, Ted Leung wrote:
> Are people interested in getting couchdb's mailing lists into MarkMail?
> <http://apache.markmail.org>?

Looks good to me.

+1

--