Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 22:12:48 UTC

Geronimo Release Notes from JIRA

I was looking into the 1.2 JIRAs trying to catch up with the latest changes and to outline the 1.2 doc.
I recalled there is a "Release Notes" link on the welcome page for the Geronimo space in JIRA. This link is pretty cool and list all the issues categorized however it displays all the issues no matter the status.

Not sure how this link works but shouldn't it be listing only closed/resolved issues? My understanding is that we do not display open issues in the release notes. Am I right!?

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Geronimo Release Notes from JIRA

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
I have gone through some of the old JIRAs and closed some.

Should we start by creating a new JIRA "cleanup old JIRAs"!!!  Just kidding
:o)

--vamsi

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.