Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com> on 2015/02/17 21:17:40 UTC

Re: two very simple patch sets to be reviewed.

I've reviewed both (but can't commit obviously)

They are both safe (a rename and an addition to .gitignore).
The addition to .gitignore will be very useful for anyone who uses system
tests (which should be all of us).
The rename is useful only to those using IBM JDK (i.e. not all of us), but
since its just a rename, I figured there's no reason not to solve it.

Gwen

Posted by Tong Li <li...@us.ibm.com>.
Gwen,
	Really appreciate it. Thanks so much. Anyone else please review them?
Here are the links again.

From:	Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>
To:	"dev@kafka.apache.org" <de...@kafka.apache.org>
Date:	02/17/2015 03:29 PM