Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/12 16:33:12 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Trunk

Hi guys,

At least 2 of the issues that Seb and I had mentioned have now been
committed. What about releasing 1.8 from trunk? If so, any volunteers?

Julien

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Trunk

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.
Just saw the commits since 1.7 release. Apart from trivial bug fixes, we
have some significant patches since 1.7.
+1 for new release. I would be happy to volunteer / help.

Thanks,
Tejas