Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by KNitin <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 01:10:44 UTC

Raw lucene query for a given solr query

Hi,

 We have a few custom solrcloud components that act as value sources inside
solrcloud for boosting items in the index.  I want to get the final raw
lucene query used by solr for querying the index (for debugging purposes).

Is it possible to get that information?

Kindly advise

Thanks,
Nitin

Re: Raw lucene query for a given solr query

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: You can get raw query (and other debug information) with debug=true
: paramter.

more specifically -- if you are writting a custom SearchComponent, and
want to access the underlying Query object produced by the parsers that
SolrIndexSearcher has executed, you can do so the same way the debug
component does...

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/dev/branches/branch_5x/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/handler/component/DebugComponent.java?view=markup#l98

: > Hi,
: >
: >  We have a few custom solrcloud components that act as value sources inside
: > solrcloud for boosting items in the index.  I want to get the final raw
: > lucene query used by solr for querying the index (for debugging purposes).
: >
: > Is it possible to get that information?
: >
: > Kindly advise
: >
: > Thanks,
: > Nitin
: >
:

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

Re: Raw lucene query for a given solr query

Posted by Tomoko Uchida <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can get raw query (and other debug information) with debug=true
paramter.

Regards,
Tomoko