Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Luis Salazar <by...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/05 10:14:32 UTC

PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO DEVELOP MY FIRST SOAP MESSAGE

Hi everyone:

I have a problem when I try to develop my first Web Service using SOAP
messages request-response:

Previously I've compiled succesfully either client and server side, I'´ve
located all java .class in the correct directories.

When I try to make visible this service.. doing this:

Directories I use:

C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\SimpleSoapMessage

//***********************************************************************************
   --> Here is located the server side; and the .class is located in:

//***********************************************************************************
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes\SimpleSoapMessage

When I make the service visible:

//***********************************************************************************
             java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
//***********************************************************************************

My deploy.wsdd file looks like this:

<deployment xmlns=" http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
               xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java ">

    <service name="MyFirstSoap" provider="java:MSG">

        <parameter name="className" value="SimpleSoapMessage.ResponseMessage
"/>
    </service>
</deployment>

after that because I'm using command lines, it shows:

//***********************************************************************************
Processing file deploy.wsdd
<Admin>Done  process </Admin>

I suppose that's means everything is right , but when I go to test it :
http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet

It shows =====> And Now ... Some Services... and  the foreground look
completely white , with nothing on it.

I need to develop this example to improve later Soap with Attachment, I need
to my project.

Thanks in advance.