Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Anshul Singh <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/07 19:11:59 UTC

Query regarding Mifos/Fineract Chatbot & Adapter 2.0 project in GSoC 2019

Hello,
I have some queries about Mifos/Fineract Chatbot & Adapter 2.0 project.

What are the tasks of this project because its description is same as in
GSoC 2018? And what does version 2 means? Can we implement it using new
technology? If so i want to re-implementing this project so that it will
use dialogflow and not openNLP and integrate with twitter and facebook
messenger, etc which people uses more.
Also it will be helpful to get some useful links(like Fineract api
documentation(i already have this one), etc) so i don't miss something
important.
Thank you
Sincerely,
Anshul Singh

Re: Query regarding Mifos/Fineract Chatbot & Adapter 2.0 project in GSoC 2019

Posted by Anshul Singh <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aleksander sir,
Yes ofcourse, I would like to discuss about this project. Let me know
timing (to remove any confusions because of timezone).
I asked Google about dialogflow license. They are still figuring out. I'll
ping you when I got any revelant information.
Until then please let me know any of your useful thought about this project
like information regarding codebase, idea, features, etc.
Thankyou
Sincerely
Anshul Singh

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.