Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by remi tassing <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/12 21:15:31 UTC

relative url problem with Nutch

Hello all and compliments of the new season!

Apparently there is a bug with relative URLs not just with Nutch but also
Sun's class URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-566
Any idea on how to fix this? Am using Nutch-1.2

Remi

Re: relative url problem with Nutch

Posted by remi tassing <ta...@gmail.com>.
Ok, for time being I'll stand-by and wait for solution. This is way beyond
my competence :-(

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Remi,

--