Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Early Morning <go...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 13:12:43 UTC

How to still have session timeout with AjaxTimerBehavior?

Hi All,

I asked this question before in the context of wicketstuff-push, but
actually, this is a more general instance of that question: what's the best
way to still have the session timeout even though I have a timer behavior in
my page? Would it be wise to keep track of the time in the timer behavior
and invalidate the session there, or is there a better way? Thanks!

Regards,

Ces

Re: How to still have session timeout with AjaxTimerBehavior?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
yep, one thing you can do is to keep track of the time in the timer
and when time is up call some url that will invalidate the session.

-igor