Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2021/04/14 21:42:13 UTC

Apache Fineract Board Report for April 2021

Hi All,

I just started writing the Fineract Board Report for April 2021. See here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2021-04+April+Report

Please you are all invited to add details around activities carried out
over the past 3 months and what we plan to do in the near future.

Dateline for this report is Friday 16 April 2021. Sorry for the short
notice as I did not get a reminder in time and almost forgot. So we have
just 2 days to write this report.

I will complete the report over the next 2 days and submit on Friday, so
add your details ASAP.

Thanks.
Awasum

Re: Apache Fineract Board Report for April 2021

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi All

Board report submitted. Thank you all for your contributions.

Thanks.
Awasum

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.