Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/26 13:03:42 UTC

Initial Migration of Issues from Github to ASF Gora Jira

Hi Everyone,

I was looking at the old Github issue tracker [1], and wondered how many of
these were ported to our ASF Jira?

Can anyone fill us in on this one? If there are outstanding issues not
ported then I think we should resolve this!

Thanks

Lewis

[1] https://github.com/enis/gora/issues

--
*Lewis*

Re: Initial Migration of Issues from Github to ASF Gora Jira

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

I wouldn't worry about that list, which has not been touched for a while. I
guess, if need comes for a specific issue, thne we can open one on in jira.

Thanks,
Enis