Posted to users@maven.apache.org by an...@nokia.com on 2006/05/14 08:11:44 UTC

m2, fml, multiple parts

Hi,

in the fml I can define multiple parts, but when I generate the site, this is not taken into account, they are just listed one after another. Do I have to configure something else to make it happen?

current fml:
https://jsr264-public.dev.java.net/source/browse/jsr264-public/jsr264-public-site/src/site/fml/faq.fml?rev=1.2&view=markup

project:
https://jsr264-public.dev.java.net/source/browse/jsr264-public/jsr264-public-site/

generated website:
https://jsr264-public.dev.java.net/nonav/jsr264/

Thanks for your help,
Andreas Ebbert-Karroum
  Senior Software Design Engineer - Nokia Networks Services / Middleware
  phone: +49-211-94123928, fax: +49-211-94123838
  Heltorfer Straße 1, 40472 Düsseldorf, Germany

This message is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please delete it from your system. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Nokia GmbH does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. Thank you.

Nokia GmbH, Nokia Networks is a German Company. Further information about the Company is available from its principal offices at Heltorferstrasse 1, D-40472, Düsseldorf, Germany and from the website at http://www.nokia.com/

RE: m2, fml, multiple parts

Posted by an...@nokia.com.
Are there any comments on this, please? Is it possible to have multiple parts in a FAQ? If yes, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Andreas