Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jerry Hamby <je...@vdex.com> on 2015/09/03 18:01:44 UTC

Android device visual problems with SDK 4.14.1

I needed to update my Android app because of the “OpenSSL” issue, so I downloaded the 4.14.1 SDK.
Everything works fine with the upgrade so far in Flash Builder 4.7, but when I published to Android devices
I’m seeing some visual changes that don’t appear in authoring mode.

1- <s:BusyIndicator looks different
2- My default <s:Button has lost their greyish color they appear black or they are letting the background color to show through.
3- I’m loading in Flash(SWFs) files with <mx:SWFLoader and the text fields in the Flash portion are loosing their white background color allowing the
background color to show through.

I was using 4.12 SDK and everything was working properly for the visuals.

Are there recent changes with Android that is causing this problem and now can I fix,
Jerry

Re: Android device visual problems with SDK 4.14.1

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@gmail.com>.
In 4.14, we updated the mobile skins to look closer to the default skins
provided by the OS.  We did include a compiler option that will bring back
the old default.

More information can be found at :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=50856172

-Nick

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@gmail.com>.
Sorry -- didn't notice that it was cc'ed to more than one mailing list.

-Nick

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jerry Hamby <je...@vdex.com>.