Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prateek Dua <pr...@go-mmt.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/27 15:14:16 UTC

Jmeter Throughput Calculation Concern - Native Dashboard Report

Resending with more details...

Hi Team,
Need help in understanding the Throughput Calculation in Jmeter Native  Dashboard Report.  I'm considering the logic  Throughput = (number of requests) / (total time). Here for total time, I'm taking Avg Response time of requests.
ie. if requests fired are 100 ( row#2 in screenshot) and Avg response time is 26100 ms ; then I'm calculating -> 100 /26100 in ms and then multiplying outcome with 1000 to get in sec ; then further multiplying with 60 to measure it in mins but not getting the  actual result 2.11 mentioned in report.
 https://imgur.com/a/2r8XNF7

Please help me in understanding this calculation.

Thanks,
Prateek
[https://i.imgur.com/HG0qJ2w.jpg?fb]<https://imgur.com/a/2r8XNF7>
Imgur<https://imgur.com/a/2r8XNF7>
Post with 16 views.
imgur.com

Thanks,
Prateek

The contents of this email, including the attachments, are privileged and confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your system. The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Please note that neither the sender nor the company accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any).

Re: Jmeter Throughput Calculation Concern - Native Dashboard Report

Posted by Prateek Dua <pr...@go-mmt.com.INVALID>.
Thank you guys & I got it .  I have monitored my reports against  test run time duration.

So right..its basically getting calculated by no. of requests / total test duration time and shown as Request per sec Unit  in Dashboard Report.

Thanks,
Prateek
Posted by Malith Jayasinghe <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergio Boso <se...@bosoconsulting.it>.