Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Cittadini <Da...@blackmarble.com> on 2001/02/07 18:22:11 UTC

SVG Samples in 1.8

I am trying to view the SVG samples in Cocoon 1.8.  If I view the sample in
IE 5.5 all I get is a blank screen.  However, if I save the source of the
blank screen to a file called hello.svg and then read this file directly in
IE 5.5 I can see the output with no problems at all.  Therefore, how do I
change the XSL file so that it sends the correct content type to IE so that
it knows to display the output correctly?

Thanks, David.