Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Sylvester Steele <sy...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/15 14:43:46 UTC

Hi! I need some service mix examples

Hi,

Can someone point me to a servicemix-mail example please?

Thanks

Sylvester

Re: Hi! I need some service mix examples

Posted by Sylvester Steele <sy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Well I've run into some problems.

My command was: C:\servicemix3.3\bin>smx-arch.bat su mail
the build failed and the output was:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix.tooling
ArtifactId: servicemix-mail-service-unit
Version: RELEASE

Reason: Unable to determine the release version

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactI
d=servicemix-mail-service-unit -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to
/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactId=
servicemix-mail-service-unit -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/f
ile -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-mail-service-unit:jar:RELEASE

This is porbably cause because it didn't find the correct jar for mail. I
manually installed that by doing a:

C:\servicemix3.3\bin>mvn install:install-file
-DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.to
oling -DartifactId=servicemix-mail-service-unit -Dversion=RELEASE
-Dpackaging=ja
r -Dfile=C:\servicemix3.3\lib\mail-1.4.jar

and some variations thereof. No go. It still throws the same error. What
could be the problem?

Sylvester

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
Sylvester,