Posted to users@camel.apache.org by arno noordover <ar...@noordover.net> on 2013/09/11 09:49:17 UTC

JBoss package scan

I know I have a version of camel that is very old (2.4.0), but I hope
somebody can react.
When loading a war I get the following logging:

09:36:45,157 INFO  [AnnotationTypeConverterLoader] Found 5 packages with 0
@Converter classes to load
09:36:45,159 INFO  [DefaultTypeConverter] Loaded 0 type converters in 0.011
seconds
09:36:45,164 INFO  [AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean] Using custom
PackageScanClassResolver:
org.apachextra.camel.jboss.JBossPackageScanClassResolver@2d28296d
09:36:45,178 INFO  [DefaultCamelContext] Apache Camel 2.4.0 (CamelContext:
verzekeringCamelProducerContext) is starting

My question is:
Why is AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean logged after
AnnotationTypeConverterLoader.
In other projects on the same jboss instance this seems to work and is the
AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean logged before the others.
What might cause this difference in behaviour?

Re: JBoss package scan

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I wonder if you can use a depends-on in the <proxy id="foo"
depends-on="myCamelId"> when you specify it outside <camelContext
id="myCamelId"> so you can tell the dependency order.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 6:25 AM, arno noordover <ar...@noordover.net> wrote:
> I've found the cause of the problem.
> When I use a proxy in a camelcontext apparently everything gets loaded in a
> different way.
> When I put the proxy in another context the camelContext that uses type
> converters seems to work.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com