Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/31 00:02:19 UTC

GoraExplorer

Hi!

GoraExplorer is a NoSQL databases manager through Apache Gora.

At this moment only works with HBase, sorry :S
I will try to create a video explaining it in a few days, but I leave it to
you deployed at [1] if anyone wants to take a look and comment. It is in an
alpha stage, so expect several things to break :P
Actually, you can only access tables (forget "Admin" menu).

There are two tables defined (one for Nutch, one for Twitter) with some
example data. If anyone breaks too much de data write me and I will restore
it :)

user:pass = admin:admin

There is no usage explanation in this email, so maybe I will find out if
the application is VERY unintuitive, or "only" unintuitive xD

You may ask for changes :) I will try to implement them if I can, but I
don't promise much :S

I hope you like it :S

[1] -
http://ec2-52-26-56-192.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/goraexplorer/