Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rick Isaacs <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/23 21:28:36 UTC

Axis2 Sample EchoBlockingDualClient - clients hangs, service times out

Hi,

I am still trying to get the EchoBlockingDualClient from the Axis2
/Userguide to correctly terminate.

As I reported in a previous email, the client sample runs to completion,
then hangs waiting possibly for a socket operation(?)

The MyService is started, reads the request and sends a correct response,
but then the service times out with

LogHandler:InvocationRespons

[INFO] <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" ...

[INFO] Unable to sendViaPost to url[
http://127.0.0.1:9000/axis2/services/MyService]

        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

I have added the options.setReplyTo(replyEPR) line to the client sample, but
I do not understand what the services wants to send or why.

I have read several articles about async communication with Axis2 and they
all seem to old to provide an answer.

I have traced the SOAP messages and see that there is a connection back to
the client using port 9000.

Has anyone got this sample work correctly?

Rick