Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Valentin Olteanu <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/03 14:27:48 UTC

Re: No documentation available for Oak MBeans?

Hi Jörg,

I don't know all the Oak documentation, but I can start the list with a
page I'm aware of:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/nodestore/segment/overview.html#monitoring-via-jmx

HTH,
Valentin

Posted by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Valentin,

that's an example of good documentation, but as you said, just a start. I
will try provide some more input and raise a jira issue.

Jörg

--
Cheers,
Jörg Hoh,