Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Johar Alam <jo...@the.net.id> on 2003/10/03 06:44:34 UTC

Apache mirror in Jakarta

Der sirs, we have mirrored Apache here in Jakarta, Indonesia.
So finally we have Jakrta in Jakarta :)

URL     : http://apache.the.net.id
Country : Indonesia (ID)
Contact : webmaster@the.net.id
Update  : Everyday at 10.00 GMT
BWidth  : 128Kbps to International, 100Mbps to Indonesia Internet Exchange
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (YES)

- end

Live long and prosper ...
<-O-> Johar Alam <-*->

Re: Apache mirror in Jakarta

Posted by Johar Alam <jo...@the.net.id>.
OK. Will inform you after the update, maybe in a couple of days.

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Johar Alam wrote:
>
> > Der sirs, we have mirrored Apache here in Jakarta, Indonesia.
> > So finally we have Jakrta in Jakarta :)
> >
> > URL     : http://apache.the.net.id
> > Country : Indonesia (ID)
> > Contact : webmaster@the.net.id
> > Update  : Everyday at 10.00 GMT
> > BWidth  : 128Kbps to International, 100Mbps to Indonesia Internet Exchange
> > I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (YES)
>
> Thanks looks good.  You'll be in the next update.
>
> One note: you are running a rather old version of apache (1.3.14).  You
> might want to consider updating.
>
> Joshua.

- end

Live long and prosper ...