Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by John Szakmeister <jo...@szakmeister.net> on 2004/12/18 20:28:01 UTC

Conflicts with some of the fixes for 1.1.x

As you can probably see, I felt inspired and merged in a number of fixes.
However, I ran into a couple of issues with a few of the remaining ones.

The first two revisions specified to fix Issue 2124 (r12006 and r12136)
both conflict in branches/1.1.x.  Also, the proposed r12327 fix conflicts
when trying to merge it.  I think all of them are almost trivial, and I'd
take care of these myself, but I've reached the end of my free time for
today. :-)  I just wanted to let people know to expect conflicts in both
merging changes into 1.1.x, and when trying to apply some of the proposed
changes.

-John

Re: Conflicts with some of the fixes for 1.1.x

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Saturday, December 18, 2004 3:28 PM -0500 John Szakmeister
<jo...@szakmeister.net> wrote:

> As you can probably see, I felt inspired and merged in a number of fixes.
> However, I ran into a couple of issues with a few of the remaining ones.

Excellent.

> The first two revisions specified to fix Issue 2124 (r12006 and r12136)
> both conflict in branches/1.1.x.  Also, the proposed r12327 fix conflicts
> when trying to merge it.  I think all of them are almost trivial, and I'd

Merged into 1.1.x with r12386.

This is what I get when I +1 a patch.  *duck*  -- justin