Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by shankar krishnamoorthy <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/12 16:52:53 UTC

problems running cactus tests in WebSphere 6

When trying to run any cactus test in WebSphere 6 environment I get the following errors

  NULL            ------------------------------------------------------------------------
  0SECTION       XHPI subcomponent dump routine
  NULL           ==============================
  1XHEXCPCODE    Exception code: C0000005 Access Violation
  1XHEXCPADDRESS Fault address:  7C93426D 01:0003326D
  1XHEXCPMODULE  Fault module:   C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll

  Any suggestions ..

  Thanks

  Shankar.k.

---------------------------------

Re: problems running cactus tests in WebSphere 6

Posted by shankar krishnamoorthy <sk...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks

Shay Thompson <st...@adobe.com> wrote:
This is a known problem which IBM has a fix pack for.  I've tried this
fix and it works.  Here is a snippet from the email they sent me.

We fixed a defect in regards to the ClassLoaders in IBM Java SDK version
SR3. I downloaded, installed and tried to reproduce the issue and the
issue doesnt occur anymore.

Herewith, I am attaching the latest Java SDK Version SR3 technote link.
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg24011104

--

... hey, it works on my machine.

Shay Thompson - Lead Computer Scientist
Adobe Systems, Inc. - Titan Core QE
Voice: x34728 or 612.251.5415

 Yahoo! Mail

Re: problems running cactus tests in WebSphere 6

Posted by Shay Thompson <st...@adobe.com>.