Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/05 11:31:12 UTC

xmlrpc 3.0 a2

Hi to all,

Wonder when we could have an update of the XMLRPC 3.0 (a2 ?).

Many fixes were applied till 3.0-a1 and it may be good to have a fresh
release to make tests ?

Regards

Re: xmlrpc 3.0 a2

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 5/5/06, Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You're kidding ? :)

You're asking. :-)

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Re: xmlrpc 3.0 a2

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
You're kidding ? :)

Re: xmlrpc 3.0 a2

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 5/5/06, Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wonder when we could have an update of the XMLRPC 3.0 (a2 ?).
>
> Many fixes were applied till 3.0-a1 and it may be good to have a fresh
> release to make tests ?

Volunteer to do the job? :-)