Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by je...@bull.net on 2008/01/21 15:59:27 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : RE: Filtering the apacheclients

Yes, it works.

Here is an excerpt of my workers.properties:
worker.list=web1,jkstatus

worker.web1.host=127.0.0.1
worker.web1.port=8009
worker.web1.type=ajp13
worker.web1.lbfactor=1
worker.web1.secret=password

and this one, my server.xml:

    <Connector
        port="8009"
        redirectPort="8443"
        protocol="AJP/1.3"
        request.useSecret="True"
        request.secret="password"

Note that within workers.properties, password have not to be between quotes

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Jean-Louis Matéo
Bull, Architect of an Open World TM
Bull SA - 53 r de l'Etang BP39 - 69578 LIMONEST
tél - 08 20 08 20 00
fax - 04 72 52 51 24
BULL TELESERVICE : Support et conseil logiciels & progiciels multi-éditeurs
GCOS - AIX - Open Source - Microsoft

                      Rainer Jung
                      <rainer.jung@kip         Pour :   Tomcat Users List <us...@tomcat.apache.org>
                      pdata.de>                cc :
                                               Objet :  Re: Réf. : RE: Filtering the apache clients
                      21/01/2008 11:54
                      Veuillez
                      répondre à
                      "Tomcat Users
                      List"

jean-louis.mateo@bull.net wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thank you Chuck, Ben and all at this list for your responses
>
> I think I'll try the apache "secret" feature but i don't know which
> attribute it matches under tomcat ajp connector conf ?
> Any idea ?

At least

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html

tells us:

Use request.useSecret="true" and request.secret="secret key word" in
your Tomcat AJP Connector configuration.

Unfortunately the information doesn't seem to be included in the Tomcat
docs. Let us know, if it works.

Regards,

Rainer