Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sabine Winkler <wi...@oio.de> on 2005/04/20 16:14:33 UTC

LDAP Authentication problem

hi there,

we've tried out to configure J-2 (M3) working with LDAP.
We had to make some changes because the default configuration described
within the docs does not work.
the ldap.properties will not be loaded before loading the LDAP beans from
srping.
so we added the props to the jetspeed.properties.

within the security-spi-ldap-atn.xml also are some mistakes (wrong package
statements, maybe wrong class
defintion) see att to find out what we've changed.

after starting J-2 everything works fine until trying out to login with e.g.
manager and so on.
nothing happens. only an error message with "invalid user..." occures.

may be some of the developers or somebody else who tried it out can tell us
what is wrong ?

thx