Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2005/02/21 09:58:10 UTC

Problem getting plugins ...

Hi,

(Maybe I should send this mail to the dev list ?)

I have the following error when I run forrest run under docs-author :

Installing plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.pdf-output

fetch-plugins-descriptors:
fetching descriptor: http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml
Getting: http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml
Error getting http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml to
D:\duc\forrest\DOCS-A~1\build\tmp\plugins-1.xml

            WARNING
            =======

            Unable to load plugin list number 1.
            Any plugins identified in this plugin list cannot be installed
            automatially, you will need to install these manually, see
            further errors below.

unpack-plugin:

ERROR
=====

Unable to retrive the org.apache.forrest.plugin.pdf-output plugin.
There may be more information about the reason for this in ouput
above. The usual cause is that Forrest has been unable to download
the plugin descriptor file that indicates where this plugin is to be
downloaded from. Please check the value of the
forrest.plugins.descriptors property in the forrest.properties file
and ensure that the locations indicated by that value are accessible
(note there should be no spaces in this property).

It works correctly at home under Linux.
I think the problem comes from my proxy.
How can I configure the use of a proxy in forrest ?

Cyriaque,