Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by sharif islam <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/27 17:05:20 UTC

php integration

I was unable to find any documentation about using php in lenya. I
would appreciate some help. I am currently in the process of
evaluating lenya for our department. We have several static and
dynamic php pages that we would like to import to cms. Thanks.

--Sharif

Re: php integration

Posted by Renaud Richardet <re...@wyona.com>.
Hello Sharif,

There was a thread on php a little while ago:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.lenya.user/9160/match=php or
http://search.gmane.org/search.php?group=gmane.comp.cms.lenya.user&query=php

HTH,
Renaud

sharif islam wrote:

>I was unable to find any documentation about using php in lenya. I
>would appreciate some help. I am currently in the process of
>evaluating lenya for our department. We have several static and
>dynamic php pages that we would like to import to cms. Thanks.
>
>--Sharif

Renaud Richardet
COO America
office +1 857 776-3195                     mobile +1 617 230 9112
renaud.richardet <at> wyona.com              http://www.wyona.com