Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ed Staub <es...@mediaone.net> on 2000/08/26 20:20:29 UTC

[VOTE CLOSED] Process for resolving Xerces2 issues

We have a consensus.
+1's came from Ted Leung, Jeffrey Rodriguez, and James Duncan Davidson.

The lack of other interest bodes ill for getting the requirements nailed
down, but let's press on regardless.

The process will be posted at
http://apache.org/xerces-j/issues-process.html; it is also attached.  The
only substantive change from the call for a vote is to add a vote summary on
each item.

-Ed Staub

Re: [VOTE CLOSED] Process for resolving Xerces2 issues

Posted by Edwin Goei <Ed...@eng.sun.com>.
Ed Staub wrote:

> The lack of other interest bodes ill for getting the requirements nailed
> down, but let's press on regardless.

+1.  I know I'm late, but this is to show that there is interest.

-Edwin

Re: [VOTE CLOSED] Process for resolving Xerces2 issues

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <du...@x180.com>.
> The lack of other interest bodes ill for getting the requirements nailed down,
> but let's press on regardless.

Note that the minimum process meritocracy (3+1/0-1) is intended so that
things can move forward without having everybody well engaged. It's August
and most people are on vacation. I've been off and on all month (as you can
probably tell from my sporadic spurts of activity) and plan on spending the
last of the month out on the playa where no cell phones can reach me.. :)

So, I wouldn't stress about this. Let's wrap up the list via the voting
process and then we can actually get down to coding.. :)

.duncan