Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Leslie Software <le...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/19 05:44:04 UTC

Trouble locating binaries for 1.1b4

The web site has an announcment for 1.1b4 but I cannot find the binaries on the download page.  Am I missing something?  Do I have to build it myself?  Which I can do but at the moment I am having trouble getting CVS to work so even then I need to download the source from some where.

Thanks

Ian

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: Trouble locating binaries for 1.1b4

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Leslie Software wrote:

> The web site has an announcment for 1.1b4

Where?

Vadim

Re: Trouble locating binaries for 1.1b4

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Chen Longtai wrote:

>How do I access the CVS for xindice 1.1 beta 4?

Look here for info:
http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html

Upayavira

Posted by Chen Longtai <lt...@essex.ac.uk>.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Chen Longtai wrote:

> Yes, I cannot locate Xindice 1.1 beta 4 even after looking through the
> whole directory and sub directories of
> http://ftp.plig.net/pub/apache/dist/xml/xindice/ .
>
> Will anyone please kindly advice?

As far as I know 1.1b4 hasn't yet been released. Anything referring to
it is referring to the as yet unreleased version currently in CVS.

The latest release is 1.1b3.

Regards, Upayavira

> Regards,
>
> longtai