Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by "chengze@keymobile.com.cn" <ch...@keymobile.com.cn> on 2017/09/21 07:33:29 UTC

Give me an example about how can I define the optimization rule of sql

Hello,

    I first use calcite.I want to user calcite to optimization my sql.Can give me a example step by step to make me know how can i user it to optimiz sql.
    thanks.

以人为本,与人为善,携手共赢!

Chasel Cheng (程泽)

RE: Give me an example about how can I define the optimization rule of sql

Posted by zhiqiang <zh...@apache.org>.
You can see RelToSqlConverterTest.java. there is some test case used optimizer rules.