Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by GLORIA_MUN <GL...@terra.es> on 2001/04/24 10:37:47 UTC

Velocity in Jetspeed

Hi,
could anybody tell me what I have to change in
JetspeedResources.properties and TurbineResources.properties to use
Velocity instead of JSP templates?.
Could you tell me if is it necessary to change something else?

Thanks and cheers!

RE: Velocity in Jetspeed

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
There is a TurbineResources.velocity checked in under webapps/conf
After deploying your webapp, you can then switch between JSP and Velocity by
renaming the files
Probably not the ultimate solution, but it works for now
If you prefer to edit the TR.p by hand, here is a summary of the changes in
the TR.p:

# Default: Login.jsp
# use Login.vm with Velocity

#template.login=Login.vm
template.login=Login.jsp

# This is the template that is shown on an incorrect login attempt.
#
# Default: Login.jsp
# use Login.vm with Velocity

#template.login=Login.vm
template.login=Login.jsp

# Default: /Error.vm
# for JSP templating use: Error.jsp

#template.error=Error.jsp
template.error=Error.vm

# for JSP templating use: JetspeedJspLayout
# for VM templating use: VelocityOnlyLayout

#layout.default=JetspeedLayout
#layout.default=VelocityOnlyLayout
layout.default=JetspeedJspLayout

# Default: DefaultPage
# for JSP templating use: JetspeedJspPage
# for VM templating use: JetspeedVelocityPage

#page.default=DefaultPage
#page.default=JetspeedTemplatePage
page.default=JetspeedJspPage

# Default: html
# for JSP templating use: jsp
# for Velocity templating use: vm

#services.TurbineTemplateService.default.extension=vm
services.TurbineTemplateService.default.extension=jsp

# Default: /templates
# for JSP templating use: /WEB-INF/templates/jsp
# for Velocity templating use: /WEB-INF/templates/vm

#services.TurbineTemplateService.template.path=/WEB-INF/templates/vm
services.TurbineTemplateService.template.path=/WEB-INF/templates/jsp

# Default: none
# for JSP templating use: BaseJspNavigation
# for Velocity templating use: VelocityNavigation

#services.TurbineTemplateService.default.navigation=VelocityNavigation
services.TurbineTemplateService.default.navigation=BaseJspNavigation

# Default: none
# for JSP templating use: BaseJspScreen
# for Velocity templating use: VelocityScreen

#services.TurbineTemplateService.default.screen=VelocityScreen
services.TurbineTemplateService.default.screen=BaseJspScreen

- david