Posted to users@isis.apache.org by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com> on 2014/11/14 15:24:05 UTC

Isis Documentation Online Demo points to a SimpleApp instance

Hi Dan.

Current link to demo app. on [1] points to a SimpleApp running instance, instead of the ToDoApp it might be.

Regards,

Oscar

[1] http://isis.apache.org/documentation.html

Re: Isis Documentation Online Demo points to a SimpleApp instance

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.
Will do...

Best Regards

Mike Burton