Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by 郑华斌 <hu...@qq.com> on 2015/05/18 12:39:03 UTC

Thrift async python client

Hi all,

    I have a thrift server running, and want to communicate to it with async python client. In tutorial directory shipped with thrift package, there are py.tornado and py.twisted. After trying them both, I found the Tornado client only works with Tornado server, so as the twisted one.

    So 1) if it's the truth that Tornado client can not work with general Thrift server?
         2) if so, what's the right way to use a async client to communicate with general Thrift server?

    Thanks

    Huabin

Re: Thrift async python client

Posted by "Yu, Lx" <i...@lxyu.net>.
Hi,

I would recommend gevent & monkey_patch.

Best Regards,

--
Lixin Yu
http://lxyu.net