Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org> on 2011/09/14 14:30:49 UTC

Licencing in the core Plugin API

Hi folks,

once again I've stumbled across the licensing parts in our code
and once again I've been wondering: What is this good for?

We're developing an open source product. If third party developers
decide to put restrictions to the distribution of their plugins
I believe it's on them to implement those, not on us.

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org
GPG: 571B 8B8A FC97 266D BDA3  EF6F 43AD 80A4 5779 3257

Re: Licencing in the core Plugin API

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.
Hey folks,

Here's a proposal for removing the licensing code.

review/comments very welcome.