Posted to user@roller.apache.org by hickeykc <hi...@udmercy.edu> on 2006/05/23 20:30:59 UTC

Roller 2.1.1 and jcaptcha

Has anyone had any success enabling jcaptcah with the 2.1.1 release.  I
installed the latest jcaptcha libaries and uncommented the sections in
the struts config.  I also change the comment.authenticator class in the
roller.properties.  I am able to go to jcaptcha.do and view the image
but on the comment pages i recieve the following .

java.lang.NullPointerException
    com.octo.captcha.module.roller.JCaptchaCommentAuthenticator.getHtml(JCaptchaCommentAuthenticator.java:43)

    org.roller.presentation.servlets.CommentAuthenticatorServlet.doGet(CommentAuthenticatorServlet.java:51)

    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

Any ideas?

thanks,

kevin

Re: Roller 2.1.1 and jcaptcha

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
FWIW, Acegi has support for JCaptcha

http://weblog.morosystems.cz/spring/Spring-Acegi-JCaptcha-integration
http://tinyurl.com/qhzn2

And I've heard good things about SimpleCaptcha.

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A+Integrating+JCAPTCHA+with+AppFuse-p4529983s2369.html
http://tinyurl.com/rdd9o

Matt

Re: Roller 2.1.1 and jcaptcha