Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brent L Johnson <br...@bjohnson.net> on 2001/08/16 17:15:31 UTC

esql database results and XSL

Is it possible to process XML that comes from database results?  I'm not
sure this would be possible or not - but here's an example...
select Title from MyInfo order by Title;

The resulting titles could be like:
The Cocoon Mailing List <myImage name="blah"/>

Is there some XSLT tag or something that could process that esql results?
Some like:
<xsl:process><esql:get-string column="Title"/></xsl:process>

That way it would return the actual HTML results from the <myImage> XSL
template.

Thanks,

- Brent

Re: esql database results and XSL

Posted by Brent L Johnson <br...@bjohnson.net>.
Sorry about that - just ran across it on the newsgroups :)  Thanks for the
help!

- Brent

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.