Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Oleg <ol...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/08 09:40:55 UTC

url case sensitive

I am running Windows2003, IIS6, Tomcat 5.0.28 connected through JSPISAPI.
The problem is only for Mac IE users when domain name (virtual) is
typed in using caps. For example www.mydomain.com works just fine, but
www.MyDomain.com is going to a site on the same server that is setup
as localhost path="".

I have endlessly searched for answers on past posts but couldnt come
up with anything. I dont think it has to do with IIS or JSPISAPI
connecter because going to MyDomain.com:8080 (Tomcat port) does the
same thing. And, again, this is only for Mac IE users. Any browser on
Windows has no problems, as well as Mozilla on Linux, Safari on Mac. I
Am really lost here, any ideas?

Thanks,
Oleg