Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com> on 2018/07/05 02:18:45 UTC

James brand new "How-to" tutorials

Hi,

As discussed on other mailing lists, we decided to supply some
user-oriented tutorials to better illustrate James capabilities.

You can see the result here: https://james.apache.org/howTo/

If you think about some potential topics, please reach us for it! If you
want to write some, contributions are very welcome.

Note that we also thought about writing the other following how-tos:

 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2452
   `How to: SpamAssassin`
 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2453
   `How to: Using Embedded James SMTP server in unit tests`
 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2454
   `How to: Using a SMTP gateway with James`

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier